Cardiff (FA Cup 4th Rd ) Post Match Thread

First half ref and linesman were a disgrace - we should have been three up with them down to ten for that potential leg breaker tackle on Sane.
Second half we started pissing around at the back which encouraged them to come forward and between minutes 60 to 70 they had a few half decent chances. Had they got one it could have been a whole different game ( Bristol) and we could have faced the nightmare of a replay.
Don't know why we took our foot of the gas but anyway we move on and **** off Cardiff you deserved nothing.

I am seriously not sure if you are on the wind up with that? If you posted that without taking the kiss I worry for you.

A totally professional performance, even in the face of some appalling tackles. Right to conserve energy in the second half.

How I laughed at KDB’s free kick and the looks on their faces as it trundled in.

Hope Leroy’s OK.

What's hard to understand? It was no place for seasoned players never mind a small rookie.

Bollocks that, proper bollocks. All of our players were getting kicked to fuck, I don’t see the difference between Sergio getting kicked or Diaz. Diaz first touch took him past one player then skinned another which lead to that animal getting sent off. Diaz gets straight up, no fannying about.

Bollocks that, proper bollocks. All of our players were getting kicked to fuck, I don’t see the difference between Sergio getting kicked or Diaz. Diaz first touch took him past one player then skinned another which lead to that animal getting sent off. Diaz gets straight up, no fannying about.
Try re-reading.

836_A78_F4_E567_4_ECE_A6_B0_2_B1_C33946710.jpg

That ref should be banned!!

Edited pic link.

Dirty ****. Reminded me of puncheon on kdb. You're going to stop an attack and take a yellow, fair enough. No reason at all why it can't just be a trip, flying in high and causing injury is outrageous and unnecessary. Basically deliberately trying to injure a fellow pro. Totally unacceptable and for all the cameras around in the modern game, players still getting away with this shit and players get the same punishment for pretty much fuck all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.