Cardiff (FA Cup 4th Rd ) Post Match Thread

Disappointed in Fred Eyre’s summery, on radio Manchester today, was having a little pop at Pep throughout the game, insisting that Pep’s was continually griping about Bernardo’s disallowed goal, rather than Cardiff’s utter thuggery throughout, which he insisted wasn’t that bad
he is another dinosaur and his mentality and many like him, is the reason this country is 30 years behind many others

Most Cardiff fans in their fan forum admit the Sane foul was a red, but not all of them....

MAN CITY SAY THEY WERE BULLIED BY CARDIFF AND “
by Forever Blue » Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:52 pm

On talk sport just now Man City fans say their team was bullied and kicked of the park by a dirty Cardiff team.
icon_eek.gif

And their team never got out of 2nd gear.

I can agree on the second part, but def not the first part.

Re: MAN CITY SAY THEY WERE BULLIED BY CARDIFF AND “
by Jock » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:42 pm

Cardiff weren’t dirty enough and Man City were playing for fouls all game. In truth they didn’t get out of third gear though.

In this day and age, you would think some retrospective action could be taken to discourage the thuggish behaviour we have seen today.

i like the way City players show protest to that inept referee.
playing in our own half, and exchange passes until final whistle.
bored everyone to the death.

that the only way to protect our self, after leading 2 goal margin.
if ask by media, just say that referee failed on their job to protect players.

And just to underline it, when we did venture forward towards the end, Diaz gets hacked. Q.E.D.

Are we too nice? I remember hating the way the rags used to surround refs and opposition players, but perhaps we aren't making enough of the incidents. If we'd all gone after Bennett after his assault would the ref have seen it as more aggressive?

It really shouldn't have to come to that but something has to happen

Are we too nice? I remember hating the way the rags used to surround refs and opposition players, but perhaps we aren't making enough of the incidents. If we'd all gone after Bennett after his assault would the ref have seen it as more aggressive?

It really shouldn't have to come to that but something has to happen
The rags used to do their fair share of kicking if you remember.

The only way to put a stop to this irresponsible refereeing, is for a player to take out a lawsuit a gainst the match day officials, for failing to use the rules of the game. And in doing so neglecting one of his most important responsibilities, the welfare of each and every player!
Easier way if for the fa to come out and say you can still be retrospective banned even if you get a yellow card

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.