Carling /Now TV offer

mrtwiceaseason

Just noticed that packs of Carling have got a one day sky sports pass on them for now TV worth £6.99.
So if you fancied watching the game tomorrow half pissed could be ideal for you .

Carling tastes like piss. Rather keep my money and watch it on a stream.

Last edited:
You buy carling for a mate and keep the wrapper, though buying them piss.like carling may mean the friendship ends.

I just go on eBay and buy voucher for £3,done it for last 3 years no messing about with a dodgy stream.Also I have the bt app free for 6 months so I can watch all the football on my 14 inch laptop.

I just go on eBay and buy voucher for £3,done it for last 3 years no messing about with a dodgy stream.Also I have the bt app free for 6 months so I can watch all the football on my 14 inch laptop.

I like this. Might have to look into it, especially for BT games.

Thanks for that just had a look on eBay the sky Carling passes range from £1/3 the intresting thing was people are selling 3 month sky movie passes for less than £10

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.