Carlos Borges | Signed by Ajax for £12m

Shame he’s not getting a chance here we could do with a young pacy energetic lad like him. Kian I hope we get to see the fruit of the seed we planted by all accounts this kid has the ability to be mustard.
nah borges is out of his depth and not good enough for us. most of the time he is like a headless chicken running around. he can go for all I care. mebuda is levels above him and has a chance in our team that is the name I care about.

nah borges is out of his depth and not good enough for us. most of the time he is like a headless chicken running around. he can go for all I care. mebuda is levels above him and has a chance in our team that is the name I care about.
Mebuda is the better option

Shame he’s not getting a chance here we could do with a young pacy energetic lad like him. Kian I hope we get to see the fruit of the seed we planted by all accounts this kid has the ability to be mustard.
With regards to these lads, and in particular Breckin, why isn't he already training with the first-team squad if he's a superstar in the making? We're supposedly going to break our own transfer record for Bellingham, who is only 6 months older than Breckin. Rico Lewis is younger and now first-team. Foden was already first-team for two seasons at the same age.

I'm not trying to be confrontational, but is there a particular reason he's not yet close to the first-team?

With regards to these lads, and in particular Breckin, why isn't he already training with the first-team squad if he's a superstar in the making? We're supposedly going to break our own transfer record for Bellingham, who is only 6 months older than Breckin. Rico Lewis is younger and now first-team. Foden was already first-team for two seasons at the same age.

I'm not trying to be confrontational, but is there a particular reason he's not yet close to the first-team?
Obviously because the coaching team don't think he's ready for 1st team games yet, either technically or physically. Only they could give you specific reasons but as you say, Lewis is younger and is starting games (in defence at that).

They all train on and off with the 1st team by the way.

Palmer is in the first team and you've just described him.

Watched him at the academy stadium against Girona. Didn’t do himself any favours. Looked miles away from first team level. Couldn’t control a ball didn’t beat a man, couldn’t pass to a blue shirt. Might actually fit in at the moment!! Seriously it may have been nerves. Obviously a talent but no where near the first team yet. Needs to be playing men’s football somewhere and taking that next step up.

One bad game and you’re slagging him off? What a muppet. And the funny thing is you lot have probably never kicked a ball in your life

One bad game and you’re slagging him off? What a muppet. And the funny thing is you lot have probably never kicked a ball in your life
PMSL, you very nearly got a like from me for the sheer cheek of a tosspot like yourself posting it. Why don't you tell us all of your extensive experience?

He is a talent, but you should never move away from players having to earn their chance. It can go very wrong for players who get their chance too early, or who have too much smoke blown up their arse. At our level, with the scrutiny we are under, and the demands for success, it takes a special young player to deal with it all.

He is a talent, but you should never move away from players having to earn their chance. It can go very wrong for players who get their chance too early, or who have too much smoke blown up their arse. At our level, with the scrutiny we are under, and the demands for success, it takes a special young player to deal with it all.

The Rags took a chance on Garnacho,Leeds took a chance on Gnoto......Borges has just as much talent,and far more pace,IMO.

If we were still tearing up defences and had no place for an old skool winger,it wouldn't be so bizarre that he remains in the EDS.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.