Carlos Borges | Signed by Ajax for £12m

I think it's very likely that Mebude, Borges and Bobb will all leave in the summer. Meubde has already been on holiday in Ibiza, don't know the other two though.
And i am hoping that 2 of those are in the squad for next season, if we get our recruitment right then there will be a place that has opportunities for them, Pep loves his midfield often playing 5 there, with 5 subs available and some of our players not quite up to speed, in our engine room as some call it opportunity is there.

I think it's very likely that Mebude, Borges and Bobb will all leave in the summer. Meubde has already been on holiday in Ibiza, don't know the other two though.
Unless Mebude is signing for UD Ibiza I can't see how his holiday destination means much. I would be very surprised if Bobb permanently leaves. Borges seems more likely if the rumours are true.

Unless Mebude is signing for UD Ibiza I can't see how his holiday destination means much. I would be very surprised if Bobb permanently leaves. Borges seems more likely if the rumours are true.
Nah, I just said that he's on holiday now, unlike other young players who are still training with the first team. I said "leave", could either be loan or sell.

And i am hoping that 2 of those are in the squad for next season, if we get our recruitment right then there will be a place that has opportunities for them, Pep loves his midfield often playing 5 there, with 5 subs available and some of our players not quite up to speed, in our engine room as some call it opportunity is there.
Yeah, we all hope they can make it here, but the chances are limited. Bobb is 20 in the summer, he need to start playing senior football. The other two are one-year younger, but academy football is already too easy for them. Staying here they may only get a few hundred minutes like Cole this season. I am not sure it is a good idea though. As long as they make responsible decisions for themselves, I will support them.

Yeah, we all hope they can make it here, but the chances are limited. Bobb is 20 in the summer, he need to start playing senior football. The other two are one-year younger, but academy football is already too easy for them. Staying here they may only get a few hundred minutes like Cole this season. I am not sure it is a good idea though. As long as they make responsible decisions for themselves, I will support them.
Cole is in a quandary he has the ability but needs full match fitness, but is getting out worked by KDB because he can not get full match fitness, a loan for him next season, Borges is different, if we buy Leao for example and move Grealish and Foden into the left mid spot, then he can get minutes on the left wing covering for Leao with the back up of cover from Grealish and Foden, it is slightly different circumstances on the right, but a similar process.

Be interesting to see who they agree a loan with, despite one full season in PL2 hes clearly above that level. Would do nothing for him. Time to sink or swim somewhere.

Anyone happen to know the contract status of him, Mebude, and Bobb? Wouldn’t be surprised for sales with buybacks but would prefer loans. Just don’t want any leaving for free!

Anyone happen to know the contract status of him, Mebude, and Bobb? Wouldn’t be surprised for sales with buybacks but would prefer loans. Just don’t want any leaving for free!
Borges & Mebude are contracted until 2024, Bobb is 2026.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.