Carlos Tevez rushed to hospital

When he signed for us, it was the first time, in all the years I've been watching city since 1961, that we got a player in his prime,off utd. A big statement that was.The welcome to manchester billboard was brilliant.
On Al Jazeera news this morning it was the ex man utd,juventus and boca juniors player was admitted to hospital ycmiu.
Get well soon Carlos.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240424_185050_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240424_185050_Chrome.jpg
    338.2 KB · Views: 26
He refused to come on as a substitute in a Champions league game, fucked off to play golf in South America, only came back when we stopped paying his wages.

I also remember him slyly dropping all the City scarfs as he went up to collect the FA Cup in 2011 as captain.

My guess is that he has no affection for our club at all and now that he is healthy I'm happy to call him out for the **** he is.

One of my favourite ever City players. I was there (via minibus!) at the Munich game in 2011 when he refused to come on - a sour point in an otherwise glittering City career.

Probably the first time I’d sat watching a City player knowing full well I was watching somebody in their prime. Unreal.

Get well soon legend.

He was an absolute beast of a player and you knew he was playing as he never let the defenders have a minutes peace. An absolute monster of a player who'd walk into this team now.

He refused to come on as a substitute in a Champions league game, fucked off to play golf in South America, only came back when we stopped paying his wages.

I also remember him slyly dropping all the City scarfs as he went up to collect the FA Cup in 2011 as captain.

My guess is that he has no affection for our club at all and now that he is healthy I'm happy to call him out for the **** he is.
Hahaha, no……say what you mean mate.

He’s both a legend and a **** iih.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.