Carlos Tevez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I severely doubt we would have ever paid 100m for anyone - ever! Although the fee would have been interesting.

I wonder if he's enjoyed being wank at Madrid and treated like a fucking also ran sub most of the time. Still what goes around comes around.

So although I won't be thanking you or your club anytime soon for treating mine like cunts at that particular time i am glad he didn't come as he's shot as a player from what i've seen of his limited appearances in La Liga.

The above does not mean 5 star either!

LoveCity said:
It's an unpopular opinion on here but he is on the slide. If you go back and watch him in 2010 vs. now he was a much sharper, more explosive and better player.

He's still a very good player but not an outstanding top-of-the-line player like he was. Our club may have seen that and that, in addition to his huge wages, may be a reason we're not exactly desperate to keep him.

It's a downhill slide from here IMO, maybe two very good seasons left in him but I don't think he'll ever be what he was when he scored 42 goals in 66 games over two seasons for us. Wish him well, take the money, and reinvest in the future.

I agree, I'll be quite pleased to see him go, I think now's the right time.

ACMilan has divulged plenty about his background. Born in Switzerland to Italian parents from a long line of AC fans, emigrated to Canada and English is his first language. I see no reason at all to distrust his story. I have no rag suspicions whatsoever.

LoveCity said:
It's an unpopular opinion on here but he is on the slide. If you go back and watch him in 2010 vs. now he was a much sharper, more explosive and better player.

He's still a very good player but not an outstanding top-of-the-line player like he was. Our club may have seen that and that, in addition to his huge wages, may be a reason we're not exactly desperate to keep him.

It's a downhill slide from here IMO, maybe two very good seasons left in him but I don't think he'll ever be what he was when he scored 42 goals in 66 games over two seasons for us. Wish him well, take the money, and reinvest in the future.
Hes had a dip in form because he did absolutely nothing for 6 months, and I'm not sure he will ever regain the conditioning he had then. Hes still an awesome player and imo our best striker, but in those seasons you mentioned he was the best striker in england, and up there with the best in the world. He had a few goals that messi would have been proud of, dribbling through 5 wolves defenders etc.
I'd love to keep him even on the possibility that he could get back to that form, but its at the point where I'm expecting him to leave and if he doesn't then it will be a pleasant surprise.

Wasn't tevez. The striker with the best work rate for us last season ?
If he'll accept a contract extension (2yrs maybe) I think it may be worth keeping him, as we aren't sure bout cavani.

Skashion said:
ACMilan has divulged plenty about his background. Born in Switzerland to Italian parents from a long line of AC fans, emigrated to Canada and English is his first language. I see no reason at all to distrust his story. I have no rag suspicions whatsoever.
Watch out if you pull him up without using "proper grammar"; personally I think he's De Lupo, induto Pelle Ovis, qui devorabat Gregem.

vintiz said:
Wasn't tevez. The striker with the best work rate for us last season ?
If he'll accept a contract extension (2yrs maybe) I think it may be worth keeping him, as we aren't sure bout cavani.

Indeed, Tevez became a different player at the end of last year. He is the perfect AM behind a striker. Offers goals, incredible passing and workrate. He isn't the goal poacher/dribbler he once was... But his touch is world class.

To put it gently: In a game where neither Tevez or Aguero score a goal, Tevez most always has the better game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.