Carlos Tevez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love to see him here for another season, highly doubt he'll be staying for more than one year though. Fantastic player - one of the few players around who can turn games on their head.

I think we have this season seen glimpses of just how good Tevez is as a central attacking midfielder. I think his passing has improved and he seems to have eased-up on his selfishness. A fantastic player to have at the club, and would be close to impossible to replace.

It would be nice to get another couple of years stuck on his contract before he goes back home.

Matt the Giant said:
I think we have this season seen glimpses of just how good Tevez is as a central attacking midfielder. I think his passing has improved and he seems to have eased-up on his selfishness. A fantastic player to have at the club, and would be close to impossible to replace.

I think he could convert himself into a midfield player & play on for years & years in the Premier League if he wanted to, like Scholes & Giggs.

Probably just do a couple of seasons & head back home though.

Have not read the entire thread, it may have been said previously, but I hear he has a monster loyalty bonus written into his contract, so unless any new contract overrides that, he will see this contract out.

Have seen Tevez in those photo shoots for the the Nike kit Nd can't believe how trim he looks, he has got himself motivated (maybe for a move). I'll never forgive the comments about Manchester which could damage the reputation of Manchester and make it harder for City to get potential targets.

In terms of Tevez on the pitch he's been outstanding and I loved the whole signing and poster saga but he has split the fans with his off the field comments and the whole saga in Munich. Me I would like him to commit to another year or two but wouldn't be heartbroken if be left.

Possibly the best rumour yet?

<a class="postlink" href="http://blogs.thescore.com/counterattack/2013/05/28/transfer-hogwash-carlos-tevez-to-toronto-fc/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheFootyBlog+(Counter+Attack" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://blogs.thescore.com/counterattack ... ter+Attack</a>)

Apparently Toronto FC of Major League Soccer think they can buy him for $10m. And that he will actually want to come to them.

It would be a major coup if he did sign a contract extension however there are no guarantees that if he stays he will perform at the level he had done last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.