Carlos Tevez

Status
Not open for further replies.
With regards to Torres, why do the last 2 seasons hold more weight that his many previous good/great seasons?

Are we to think his current level is his future level? He was undoubtedly one of the best in the world when at Liverpool, as much as it may look like it has, that doesn't just go away.

Tevez under performed this season, as did our other 2 strikers, but his seasons of 29 and 23 goals, as well as his carrying of the team when he arrived must not be forgotten.

If people can't forget about Munich, then they shouldn't seemingly forget about the quality he has delivered on the pitch since he came here

Can't sell Tevez, he is the one player you can trust to pull a hat out of a rabbit's crack when the going gets tough in a match.
Before we sell him, if we must, we have to buy a replacement and give them a season to bed in.
Without Tevez we wouldnt have finished 2nd last season.

jauganaut said:
Can't sell Tevez, he is the one player you can trust to pull a hat out of a rabbit's crack when the going gets tough in a match.
Before we sell him, if we must, we have to buy a replacement and give them a season to bed in.
We cant let him walk for free next year either can we? He will not extend his contract so we better sell him and bring in Cavani as a replacement.

No one wants to sell him but its not up to us anymore. City is still a business something we have to remember.

yaya is far from being world class, he's on decline, but he;s still a key player for city. silva/nasrii underperformed as well. Tevez just want to leave, and this is his last chance to leave in good terms with city, its up to the club owners now, i dont think he's going to juventus. and i hope Dzeko leaves too, i have a feeling Pellegrini would keep him on the bench...just a feeling....

pudge said:
With regards to Torres, why do the last 2 seasons hold more weight that his many previous good/great seasons?

Are we to think his current level is his future level? He was undoubtedly one of the best in the world when at Liverpool, as much as it may look like it has, that doesn't just go away.

Tevez under performed this season, as did our other 2 strikers, but his seasons of 29 and 23 goals, as well as his carrying of the team when he arrived must not be forgotten.

If people can't forget about Munich, then they shouldn't seemingly forget about the quality he has delivered on the pitch since he came here

In that case maybe we should sign Kenny Douglish. When a player reaches a certain age that's exactly what happens, it goes away and it don't come back. Otherwise players would be elite until they were 40.

zeven said:
jauganaut said:
We cant let him walk for free next year either can we? He will not extend his contract so we better sell him and bring in Cavani as a replacement.

No one wants to sell him but its not up to us anymore. City is still a business something we have to remember.

So let me guess. You're Tevez. No you're he's agent? How about Txiki, did I guess right?
If you happen to be none of those, then tell me how you know Tevez won't extend his contract.
Or better yet, tell me why Carlos Tevez won't extend his mega-money contract with Manchester city but is willing to take a pay cut to go to Juventus.
That doesn't even make any sense.
Perhaps its more believable that the club havent yet or are unwilling to offer him a new contract. In which case, i believe that it is out of his hands. Am I making too much sense?

dzeko01 said:
yaya is far from being world class, he's on decline, but he;s still a key player for city. silva/nasrii underperformed as well. Tevez just want to leave, and this is his last chance to leave in good terms with city, its up to the club owners now, i dont think he's going to juventus. and i hope Dzeko leaves too, i have a feeling Pellegrini would keep him on the bench...just a feeling....

I think its a bit early to say Yaya is now in decline.

He had a poor season by his standards last season, I'll admit, and if he repeats that form again next season I'll admit he is in decline, but lets just see how he performs next season first.

After all the club gave him a new deal just a few months ago, a pretty stupid thing to do if he is in decline.

AustinBlue said:
dzeko01 said:
yaya is far from being world class,

Anything written after this phrase gets automatically discounted to worthless

well its just my opinion. i respect yours. he isnt getting any younger, and he isnt world class anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.