Carlos Tevez

Status
Not open for further replies.
dzeko01 said:
AustinBlue said:
dzeko01 said:
yaya is far from being world class,

Anything written after this phrase gets automatically discounted to worthless

well its just my opinion. i respect yours. he isnt getting any younger, and he isnt world class anymore.

I honestly don't care if you don't respect my opinion because your opinion of Yaya renders your judgment totally suspect. There isn't a team in the world that would turn down the chance to feature Yaya Toure.

The cookie monster said:
Would only get rid of Carlos if Cavani is 100% coming
Otherwise offer him an contract extension..

this looks like what is happening cookie. really really close with cavani now, he wants to come and its about there with Napoli. would be nice to grab £15m for carlos and lose his wages to help with the cavani deal.

I assume this has already been covered but didn't Tevez say he'd be up for a contract extension not long ago? Has that now changed? Personally I'd sign him for another year with an agreement that he goes back to Argentina for free when the two years are up. I'd have thought that would suit everyone as I can't see us getting a huge amount for him now with just 12 months remaining.

Dubai Blue said:
I assume this has already been covered but didn't Tevez say he'd be up for a contract extension not long ago? Has that now changed? Personally I'd sign him for another year with an agreement that he goes back to Argentina for free when the two years are up. I'd have thought that would suit everyone as I can't see us getting a huge amount for him now with just 12 months remaining.

If he knows we're getting Cavani he probably knows he wouldn't play much so may as well get a 3 year deal elsewhere. I'd be happy if he stayed for another year but I think we'll take the 10/15mil and move on.

Rammy Blue said:
Dubai Blue said:

If he knows we're getting Cavani he probably knows he wouldn't play much so may as well get a 3 year deal elsewhere. I'd be happy if he stayed for another year but I think we'll take the 10/15mil and move on.

I agree; wages saved and transfer fee would be likely in excess of £25M for 1 season, I think it is time for CT to move on

AustinBlue said:
dzeko01 said:
AustinBlue said:
Anything written after this phrase gets automatically discounted to worthless

well its just my opinion. i respect yours. he isnt getting any younger, and he isnt world class anymore.

I honestly don't care if you don't respect my opinion because your opinion of Yaya renders your judgment totally suspect. There isn't a team in the world that would turn down the chance to feature Yaya Toure.

You might as well stick your fingers in your ears and shout I'm not listening. I think he's overrated

Lomas has a lob on said:
dzeko01 said:
yaya is far from being world class, he's on decline, but he;s still a key player for city. silva/nasrii underperformed as well. Tevez just want to leave, and this is his last chance to leave in good terms with city, its up to the club owners now, i dont think he's going to juventus. and i hope Dzeko leaves too, i have a feeling Pellegrini would keep him on the bench...just a feeling....

I think its a bit early to say Yaya is now in decline.

He had a poor season by his standards last season, I'll admit, and if he repeats that form again next season I'll admit he is in decline, but lets just see how he performs next season first.

After all the club gave him a new deal just a few months ago, a pretty stupid thing to do if he is in decline.

doesnt matter, barry would probably get a new deal as well, and he is past his best. im not judging yaya on stats, just what he does on the pitch.

richards30 said:
The cookie monster said:
Would only get rid of Carlos if Cavani is 100% coming
Otherwise offer him an contract extension..

this looks like what is happening cookie. really really close with cavani now, he wants to come and its about there with Napoli. would be nice to grab £15m for carlos and lose his wages to help with the cavani deal.

Hope you're right mate.

BringBackSwales said:
I agree; wages saved and transfer fee would be likely in excess of £25M for 1 season, I think it is time for CT to move on

Thats a good point. His wages will play a massive part in deciding on the fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.