Carlton Cole

schtipps

Has had a very good season so far and has started to realise his potential.

Looks like a real handful, I dont think he will be at WH much longer.

Good shout, would have been a safer option than RSC really but oh well. MH aint gonna buy another big man unless Ade or RSC get a serious injury. Give RSC a chance, I'm not one to slate players after a couple of performances, he wasn't up to scratch today but time will tell.

If we buy carlton cole I will personally see that Hughes is sacked. Maybe even Cook and maybe even fucking Mansour

BlueMoon93 said:
Good shout, would have been a safer option than RSC really but oh well. MH aint gonna buy another big man unless Ade or RSC get a serious injury. Give RSC a chance, I'm not one to slate players after a couple of performances, he wasn't up to scratch today but time will tell.

I must admit that I was not happy we signed RSC but to judge him now after such a long lay off as you say is crazy.Lets see him match fit before any judgement.

I agree.

Sell Robinho and get in Carlton Cole asap!

That'll be great.

Fuck me, 10 decent games doesn't make you a star and 10 poor games doesn't make a star shit. The sooner the majority here learn that the better.

Kevin Phillips looked sharp for the last 2 minutes, sign him too.

I agree.You can't really say Carlton Cole is a great player after a quarter of the season. Potential? Yes. Great player? Nowhere near it yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.