Cat or dog.

If you run over a cat, you do not have to report it to the police, if you hit a dog however you must stop and report it straight away, or within 24 hrs of the accident. WHY????? I'll tell you Why!

Cats are considered as non- intelligent / obedient animals, whereas dogs are. e.g how many cats wil come to you when you call their name?? Very few I believe. What i'm also trying to say is that cats rely more on instinct than dogs, and it is not considered as a road traffic accident if you hit one. Oh, and dogs for me, but I like cats aswell.

tommyducks said:
A lot of nonsense talked about cats.

For instance, that one about them landing on their feet no matter how high the drop?

A total fallacy.
If you tied a piece of toast butter side up to the back of a cat and dropped it what would happen?

blueinkwell said:
tommyducks said:

For instance, that one about them landing on their feet no matter how high the drop?

A total fallacy.
If you tied a piece of toast butter side up to the back of a cat and dropped it what would happen?
I'll tell you in a minute.

blueinkwell said:
tommyducks said:

A total fallacy.
Right. How high do you want them dropped from?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.