Cats...

johnmc said:
bluesyob said:
i adopted a one year old cat on friday, fed it and kapt it in the house, let it into the back garden about 8 this morning not seen it since. i dont think its coming back.lol good while it lasted

Could just eat a Donner kebab as well
lmao, im quite sure ill end up getting another one there will be a whole community of stray cats living in and around where i live by the end of the year.

Our cat is dead clean and smells of fresh washing. That's because she stays indoors all day and sleeps on the fresh bed linen and clothing lol. They are great pets to have imo, especially if they are indoor ones like our's is. We've never really lost her as the furthest she goes is next door's garden, comes back in after about 10 minutes.

BlueMoon93 said:
Our cat is dead clean and smells of fresh washing. That's because she stays indoors all day and sleeps on the fresh bed linen and clothing lol. They are great pets to have imo, especially if they are indoor ones like our's is. We've never really lost her as the furthest she goes is next door's garden, comes back in after about 10 minutes.

Are you sure you havn't just got a small dog/rabbit?

Bluemoon115 said:
BlueMoon93 said:

She is similar to a rabbit I suppose yeh lol. I think it's cos she was badly treated as a kitten, she's dead clingy now especially to my mum and myself.

Bluemoon115 said:
BlueMoon93 said:

And are your neighbours happy about your cat using their garden as a toilet

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.