caught tuggin

lmao some funny storys on here! keep em cumin ;)

maybe some woman can give us their input, like have you caught any1?

A mate of mine while in trade training in the RAF new this bloke who used to beat his meat about 4 to 5 times a day. Above his room door was a glass window and they had a look through one lunch time to see him sat in one corner with the room full of wank mags all open on the floor giving it large!

Never been caught as such..
Nearest I came (no pun) was when my brother walked in at 'the point of no return'.
Neadless to say he thought I was acting a little strange but when your literally having an orgasm in your pants I don't think anyone would dispute the faces I was making while looking at Google homepage.

Ahh Google homepage, 2/3 of my views on that thing are an emergency post-wank coverups!

york away to this! said:
....I've been all up and down king street, deansgate and market street. I've even had a quick shufty round the arndale but for the life of me can't find this "wank bank" that people keep talking about. Will the co-operative do instead?....

I feel sure the staff behind the counter at Barclays would not appreciate the sort of deposit you want to make.

This thread brings back memories I tried to repress of the mother catching me dead set cock in hand, wham bam.

I was about 12 so just recently was told from a school friend that tugging your fireman for a while was pretty decent. So after school one day there I was watching biker grove when a kissing scene came on, I thought thats enough for me to have a quick tug so I started going for it. Then a couple of minutes later job done and I was lying on the sofa cock in hand, spunk everywhere and oblivious that my mum had got out the bath and was actually prizing the lounge door open. Clearly this was a very uncomfortable situation for both and when I said while holding my dick and in shock "I really need the wee so trying to keep it in" was a personal low. I somehow doubt she believed it.

Since that day things have never been the same. So people reading this please God danger wanks do sound big and clever but they can ruin peoples lives!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.