Cavani Speculation/News (page 151 onwards)

Re: Cavani Speculation/News

IanBishopsHaircut said:
BenchillBlue said:
So if that happens, it's likely to straight cash. I hope there's truth to Edin to Chelsea.

If i'm honest I wouldn't want Edin near any other Premiership club...got a feeling he will be banging them in for fun

Absolutely no way would we sell ed to chelsea or any other prem team

I can't see any of the top 6 Premiership clubs selling key players to each other unless they were forced into a corner and had to sell (only offer on the table end of contract etc). I don't think we should sell Edin to any English club if we have other offers - likewise I would be very surprised if Manure sold Rooney to Chelsea (or us) and likewise Suarez or Bale.

jknight said:
I can't see any of the top 6 Premiership clubs selling key players to each other unless they were forced into a corner and had to sell (only offer on the table end of contract etc). I don't think we should sell Edin to any English club if we have other offers - likewise I would be very surprised if Manure sold Rooney to Chelsea (or us) and likewise Suarez or Bale.

Levy won't care where he goes as long as it's to the highest bidder. He didn't seem too arsed when they let the rags have Berbatov. It's Spurs, they're a selling club, and it's all about the money.

stony said:
jknight said:

Levy won't care where he goes as long as it's to the highest bidder. He didn't seem too arsed when they let the rags have Berbatov. It's Spurs, they're a selling club, and it's all about the money.
Things have changed a bit since then though imo. Spurs sold Modric to Real for a fair but less than the 40 million Chelsea offered for him. I think they made it pretty clear that they no longer want to strengthen their rivals.

Lancet Fluke said:
stony said:
jknight said:

Things have changed a bit since then though imo. Spurs sold Modric to Real for a fair but less than the 40 million Chelsea offered for him. I think they made it pretty clear that they no longer want to strengthen their rivals.

I think local rivalries are a bit different tbh. Arsenal were happy to sell to us and the rags but I doubt they'd sell anyone to Chelsea.

stony said:
Lancet Fluke said:
stony said:

I think local rivalries are a bit different tbh. Arsenal were happy to sell to us and the rags but I doubt they'd sell anyone to Chelsea.

Maybe. We will have to wait and see but I do sense that Spurs have learnt some of their lessons from the past.

Lancet Fluke said:
stony said:
Lancet Fluke said:

Maybe. We will have to wait and see but I do sense that Spurs have learnt some of their lessons from the past.

If they have, then surely they'll go out and buy a decent striker. I know a good Bosnian lad that's available.

I hate posting in the transfer forum as I get abused but got told today we are very much in with a chance of him - our offer is cash and dzecko. Chelsea have offered Torres and money. We are "pleased with how things are going and will tie up 2 or 3 early on. Have no doubt this is the one we want though.<br /><br />-- Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:31 pm --<br /><br />I hate posting in the transfer forum as I get abused but got told today we are very much in with a chance of him - our offer is cash and dzecko. Chelsea have offered Torres and money. We are "pleased with how things are going and will tie up 2 or 3 early on. Have no doubt this is the one we want though.

worsleyweb said:
I hate posting in the transfer forum as I get abused but got told today we are very much in with a chance of him - our offer is cash and dzecko. Chelsea have offered Torres and money. We are "pleased with how things are going and will tie up 2 or 3 early on. Have no doubt this is the one we want though.

-- Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:31 pm --

I hate posting in the transfer forum as I get abused but got told today we are very much in with a chance of him - our offer is cash and dzecko. Chelsea have offered Torres and money. We are "pleased with how things are going and will tie up 2 or 3 early on. Have no doubt this is the one we want though.

By whom

worsleyweb said:

-- Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:31 pm --

Brilliant, you managed to say nothing new but just piece together 2 or 3 old rumors into 1.

But forget about Cavani, how close are we to Ravel Morrison?...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.