Cavani Speculation/News (page 301 onwards)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cavani Speculation/News (page 151 onwards)

WUMing and overdramatizations from some of the people in this thread aside... if we missed out on Cavani because of price I believe it is legitimate to question why we splashed so much on Fernandinho, there is no doubt about that.

The_Mo said:
Grieffymcfcctid said:
if its true that we have give up, what a joke, did it with hazard and van persie and look what happened, but its fine for us to spend silly amounts on the 28 year old fernandinho who as 5 caps for brazil and jesus navas who is a very average player and is also 27, oh well i just hope chelsea dont get him now!! does anyone reckon we will go for anyone else or stick with the donkey edin ? oh it may be not true anyway, it is the mail after all! just wait till something is confirmed
Rag?
Dzeko the donkey? The same donkey who is the top scorer in the league for us? The same donkey who tore the Bundesliga apart when his team played to his style(fast counter attacking)?
haha and thats why we didnt win anything and we came second by quite a few points, dzeko can be quality but we are not the right team for him and oh yeah im not surprised there, cant say nothing bad or have your own opinion on here without being called a rag, shock.

chelsea are on a high with mourinho coming back add cavani and it will give they players a boost, players on a high will perform better, might give them the edge over us in the title race. This is why i think will should not cool our intrest in him

Doubt Chelsea or Napoli would leak the story if they had met the asking price.

Hadn't we 'cooled' on Fernandinho before we bought him.

Question is how much we're willing to pay when other options are available.

Thenumber1blue said:
BringBackSwales said:
Grieffymcfcctid said:
if its true that we have give up, what a joke, did it with hazard and van persie and look what happened, but its fine for us to spend silly amounts on the 28 year old fernandinho who as 5 caps for brazil and jesus navas who is a very average player and is also 27, oh well i just hope chelsea dont get him now!! does anyone reckon we will go for anyone else or stick with the donkey edin ?

are you 12?
He's right get a fuckin grip,are you not fuckin grateful with what has been going on at "your" club.
course i am, i am just wondering why we will spend loads on fernandinho and navas but not a world class player in cavani, just seems weird.

"Real Madrid, Chelsea and (Manchester) City are interested in me? I just think about Napoli.". Though he continued to say: "If an important offer were to come in, I will talk with president (Aurelio) De Laurentiis." He paid tribute to his time in Italy saying: "I'm fine in Italy, I have grown as a man there and as a player with the Serie A experience. That was from 27 May and that says he isn't itching to move away from Italy just yet.

London Evening Standard banging the "Chelsea will sign him in next 48hrs" drum

avoidconfusion said:
WUMing and overdramatizations from some of the people in this thread aside... if we missed out on Cavani because of price I believe it is legitimate to question why we splashed so much on Fernandinho, there is no doubt about that.

If we miss out on Cavani 'because of price', it won't be because we have no cash left. It'll be because we no longer pay significantly over the odds for players. TBH, I would for Cavani but it looks like the Barca boys have a top end value in mind and will stick to it. Fair play to them and I still think he'll be wearing Sky Blue next season

Grieffymcfcctid said:
The_Mo said:
Grieffymcfcctid said:
if its true that we have give up, what a joke, did it with hazard and van persie and look what happened, but its fine for us to spend silly amounts on the 28 year old fernandinho who as 5 caps for brazil and jesus navas who is a very average player and is also 27, oh well i just hope chelsea dont get him now!! does anyone reckon we will go for anyone else or stick with the donkey edin ? oh it may be not true anyway, it is the mail after all! just wait till something is confirmed
Rag?
Dzeko the donkey? The same donkey who is the top scorer in the league for us? The same donkey who tore the Bundesliga apart when his team played to his style(fast counter attacking)?
haha and thats why we didnt win anything and we came second by quite a few points, dzeko can be quality but we are not the right team for him and oh yeah im not surprised there, cant say nothing bad or have your own opinion on here without being called a rag, shock.

If you speak like a rag people will think you're a rag. Fine to have an opinion but to be abusive about the club and our players? If you are actually a City fan (doubtful) you're a joke of one.

BAB.DAB said:
chelsea are on a high with mourinho coming back add cavani and it will give they players a boost, players on a high will perform better, might give them the edge over us in the title race. This is why i think will should not cool our intrest in him
couldnt agree more if we dont sign cavani after our interest in him for the last 2 years and let mourinho just step in and take him heads should roll.this will be like rvp all over imo,all this dzeko shite im hearing pfffft seriously some deluded people on here if they think he will turn into a better player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.