Status
Not open for further replies.
Sam_B said:
samharris said:
nmc said:
Joist cut it out will ya!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Knot in my lifetime .:)

Your all barking! axe out the topical comedy, take a leaf out of my book and branch out :D

Turn over a new leaf..... So to speak.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/3265/italy/2012/07/02/3216236/cavani-leaves-door-open-for-big-money-summer-move-from?source=breakingnews" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/3265/ita ... eakingnews</a>

Cavani leaves door open for big-money summer move from Napoli
The Uruguay striker believes a departure from Partenopei has not yet been ruled out, despite his club previously insisting he will not be sold at any price

The 25-year-old had been linked to a number of clubs, including the English champions as well as Serie A winners Juventus, but the Partenopei initially refused to be drawn into the prospect of selling the prolific hitman.

However, the Napoli striker has not ruled out a big-money move this summer, telling Uruguayan website Subraydo: "This is football, I think the [Napoli] president [Aurelio De Laurentiis] is a little... likes to play with the numbers.

“I think that regardless of whether an offer will come in or not, the chance to sit down and talk will come and he will do that calmly.

“He will use his head, he is a very good businessman and it will all be worked out.”

Cavani has four years left on his contract after joining Napoli from Serie A rivals Palermo in 2010, and it is expected that Manchester City will make an offer for the striker during the transfer window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.