Cavani.

Status
Not open for further replies.
allan harper said:
Rammy Blue said:
graceisblue said:
On twitter a bid has gone in for I know it's twitter but here's hoping

I know I shouldn't bother asking but who has said this on twatter?

Please don't say he's got "agent" or "itk" in his username....

You beat me to it !

Haha, it's so fucking depressing.

they use the same approach as the supposed itk's on here - they bang out a name that has already been rumoured in the press; when they get it wrong nobody gives a fuck, but the odd time that one gets it accidentally right then they assume mythical itk status, fucking pathetic really

Rammy Blue said:
allan harper said:
Rammy Blue said:
I know I shouldn't bother asking but who has said this on twatter?

Please don't say he's got "agent" or "itk" in his username....

You beat me to it !

Haha, it's so fucking depressing.
I'd like to tell you it was somebody of importance but yep it was an agent or 12 year old which ever suits best never know though this agent might have time to kill ha

Gazzetta dello Sport

Are saying " beware: the voices sull'interessamento Manchester City chase for days and last hours have become more and more insistent."

Apparently Cavani not at all happy being paid 2.9m Euros for the year and wants 5m. Chairman said no a number of times but now willing to negotiate, they say City are in for Cavani and becoming more insistent by the hour"

Go figure

icemanbops said:
Gazzetta dello Sport

Are saying " beware: the voices sull'interessamento Manchester City chase for days and last hours have become more and more insistent."

Apparently Cavani not at all happy being paid 2.9m Euros for the year and wants 5m. Chairman said no a number of times but now willing to negotiate, they say City are in for Cavani and becoming more insistent by the hour"

Go figure

ohhh please be true......class player

He is a great player but beginning a new circus with De Laurentiis would convince me we have a masochist working at the club, as this would probably end up with us bent over somehow, be it a public tirade by De Laurentiis or us paying £50million for Cavani. Sometimes I wish we could just do business with La Liga and Bundesliga clubs more, their owners tend to be more on the sane side. :)

LoveCity said:
He is a great player but beginning a new circus with De Laurentiis would convince me we have a masochist working at the club, as this would probably end up with us bent over somehow, be it a public tirade by De Laurentiis or us paying £50million for Cavani. Sometimes I wish we could just do business with La Liga and Bundesliga clubs more, their owners tend to be more on the sane side. :)

Yes the much lamented Tolmie had some rather colourful quotes about dealing with some of the Italian clubs - dealing with de Laurentiis would be like a horror movie. I think we should avoid that. This is the lesson from the De Rossi soap opera.

PS Tolmie was indeed correct about the likelihood of signing De Rossi.

jollylescott said:
LoveCity said:

Yes the much lamented Tolmie had some rather colourful quotes about dealing with some of the Italian clubs - dealing with de Laurentiis would be like a horror movie. I think we should avoid that. This is the lesson from the De Rossi soap opera.

PS Tolmie was indeed correct about the likelihood of signing De Rossi.

To be fair - he didn't need to be Mystic Meg to say we probably wouldn't get De Rossi

Twitter is below the old bloke, who sits at the bar in my local all day, and the grapevine for reliability for transfer stories.

Take no notice!

Unless Kun is out for 6 months do we really need him, still want us to go for decent centre half cover and a centre mid to cover Yaya, and we saw two players in Jagielka and Fellaini who could do the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.