Celtic (A) - Pre-Match Thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rammy Blue

Big game this one, a win imo pretty much sorts our qualification and we can relax through the two Barca games.

We will need to silence their fans by taking the game by the scruff of the neck early doors and hopefully putting the game to bed asap.

For me.....

....................................Claudio...................................
....Sagna..............Nico...................Stones...........Clichy....
.....................................Dinho....................................
....Raheem...........Silky....................Merlin...........Nolito....
.....................................Sergio....................................

Zaba: "People are saying that Celtic are the weakest team of the group but, believe me, we know it’s going to be really hard."
Zaba: "The atmosphere in Glasgow is always incredible so it’s going to be very tough."

Been to a Celtic game courtesy of my old job. Very very hostile ground and it won't be any different, and I mean hostile, it is on another level. Was at a Celtic v Hibs game and couldn't believe some of the abuse coming out of what I thought was adults but turned out to be young girls

Been to a Celtic game courtesy of my old job. Very very hostile ground and it won't be any different, and I mean hostile, it is on another level. Was at a Celtic v Hibs game and couldn't believe some of the abuse coming out of what I thought was adults but turned out to be young girls

Just got back from Swansea again - i cant wait for this

Big game this one, a win imo pretty much sorts our qualification and we can relax through the two Barca games.

We will need to silence their fans by taking the game by the scruff of the neck early doors and hopefully putting the game to bed asap.

For me.....

We have to win to stay close to Barca. Better yet we need to keep winning as long as possible.

For me.....

Go with that team. It'll be a 'special' atmosphere, but we just need to take the sting out of the game and come away with the points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.