Celtic Horizons selling City tickets again as official City partner.

I know this isn’t on topic but can season ticket holders buy tickets for home games This season? I’m tryna buy a ticket for my mate for the derby but it isn’t letting me for any of the games cos I’m not a cityzens matchday member..
The home Derby is sold out I was told today by the ticket office

Take him to a lesser game.....I've got a spare for Brighton at home.
Take him to a lesser game? He had a season ticket last year that he’s had to give up..
My problem is that the site isn’t letting me buy any tickets for any games - the derby was just a priority cos it’s the first to sell out.

Take him to a lesser game? He had a season ticket last year that he’s had to give up..
My problem is that the site isn’t letting me buy any tickets for any games - the derby was just a priority cos it’s the first to sell out.
The Derby is sold out mate. Yeah already.

Ring the ticket office about why your cityzens membership won't allow purchases for other games. 0161 444 1894

Fair do's wrongly assumed he was a 'one off' guy.

This still going on with this company? Fucking jokers selling United and Liverpool fans tickets in our ends

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.