Celtic thread 2020/21

Well, well, well. “A Hungarian mob who have to buy their own kits” was it? Try the 31 times champions of a country that has a better footballing heritage than Scotland.

It’s funny that on the other side of Europe, your club will be viewed almost the same. Some club whose name rings a bell that used to be something.
To be fair, he didn't actually say that - I think you need to re-read his post.

To be fair, he didn't actually say that - I think you need to re-read his post.
“A Hungarian mob who I can’t even be arsed to check their name. Usually at this stage it’s teams who have to buy their own kit.”

Oh I read it. I also saw the dog at City as per usual a few pages later.

Well, well, well. “A Hungarian mob who have to buy their own kits” was it? Try the 31 times champions of a country that has a better footballing heritage than Scotland.

It’s funny that on the other side of Europe, your club will be viewed almost the same. Some club whose name rings a bell that used to be something.
WELL, WELL WELL? you need to re read the post. You sound like a fanny geography teacher, pulling me up in his corduroy jacket with patches because I'm cleverer than him. Away with you and grow up ffs.

“A Hungarian mob who I can’t even be arsed to check their name. Usually at this stage it’s teams who have to buy their own kit.”

Oh I read it. I also saw the dog at City as per usual a few pages later.
I didnt have a dig at City either. I pointed out to some **** who came 9n to have a go that we are not the 9nly club to fuck uo in the CL. I take ownership of our bells, I was just pointing out you too have shat it and been beaten by teams well below you. Or are you saying that never happens?

Signed Shane Duffy the centre half from Brighton, good signing for them. Thought him and Dunk were a better partnership for the Seagulls than the lad they went with last season

Signed Shane Duffy the centre half from Brighton, good signing for them. Thought him and Dunk were a better partnership for the Seagulls than the lad they went with last season
I have been having arguments with my mates about him. I havent really saw him play and what is on youtube I have not been impressed by. In fact I dont think he looks that good. I know youtube clips can be misleading making people look good, but in his case it's the opposite, he looks shit. I hope they are right though, but I am not convinced. Happy to read you think hes ok as you watch more English games than me. Time will tell.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.