Celtic thread 2020/21

You never got out your half. On FF the consensus before was you were so much better and woukd hammer us. We played you off the park. We showed how ordinary you are. How much if a fucking rangers fan led press hype you are. You win with no shots in target and an own goal. We are a better team and you know it. If you doubt it, watch the game again.
Christ you judge it based on a single derby match. Have you ever watched a Manchester Derby?? We used to beat the scum/get draws whilst battling relegation whilst they were winning doubles

You never got out your half. On FF the consensus before was you were so much better and woukd hammer us. We played you off the park. We showed how ordinary you are. How much if a fucking rangers fan led press hype you are. You win with no shots in target and an own goal. We are a better team and you know it. If you doubt it, watch the game again.

You are sounding more & more like a madman. Do you remember the league Cup final little over a year ago? We had 16 shots that day, 7 on target, & you won by a goal that was offside. Yet that didn't matter a jot at the end of the day, you won, we lost.

By all means keep believing you are the better team, hopefully your board & management think the same, I'll just take the 19 points advantage as a crumb of comfort at not being the best team in the country.

What are Rangers on now, 17 or 18 clean sheets in the league this season? Came through a pretty tough Europa group with flying colours as well. Not bad for a shite side!
BUT...reality is 3 games in hand and 2 derbies left so that 19 point lead could easily be not so unassailable. Will be a big ask for Rangers to retain the form for another half a season. Its actually one of the more interesting title races in that league for a while.

What are Rangers on now, 17 or 18 clean sheets in the league this season? Came through a pretty tough Europa group with flying colours as well. Not bad for a shite side!
BUT...reality is 3 games in hand and 2 derbies left so that 19 point lead could easily be not so unassailable. Will be a big ask for Rangers to retain the form for another half a season. Its actually one of the more interesting title races in that league for a while.
Technically, you're correct. They COULD make up fifteen points. At the moment though, I wouldn't back them to beat Rangers. And there's no guarantee that they'll win those games in hand.

Technically, you're correct. They COULD make up fifteen points. At the moment though, I wouldn't back them to beat Rangers. And there's no guarantee that they'll win those games in hand.
No I know it's a big ask and they've been patchy as hell this season which contributes to why they're so far behind now. But as I said it's a tall order for Rangers to stay so consistent for another half a season to close it out especially as they're still in Europe as well. I wouldn't say it's a done deal yet though a Celtic comeback seems unlikely as it stands right now.
I've enjoyed this Rangers side this past couple of seasons under Gerrard so wouldn't be at all sorry to see them win the league this year, but their stats at this point are pretty absurd and will be a monumental task to achieve anything like the same levels especially defensively for a full season. It's still an interesting title race for me.

No I know it's a big ask and they've been patchy as hell this season which contributes to why they're so far behind now. But as I said it's a tall order for Rangers to stay so consistent for another half a season to close it out especially as they're still in Europe as well. I wouldn't say it's a done deal yet though a Celtic comeback seems unlikely as it stands right now.
I've enjoyed this Rangers side this past couple of seasons under Gerrard so wouldn't be at all sorry to see them win the league this year, but their stats at this point are pretty absurd and will be a monumental task to achieve anything like the same levels especially defensively for a full season. It's still an interesting title race for me.
You'll get at least one like for that post!

Celtic were the better side today and had their chances but blew it. They had ten in a row in their grasp as well but now look to have blown that, too.

I have no stake in a Celtic Rangers argument as a City fan. But if I was a Rangers fan, my only worry now would be Gerrard’s personal history of fucking up title winning positions. I can’t see to be honest, but you never know, it will be on his mind.

We played them off the park. No fucking way was that a red card. If that had been Griff with Goldson in the same position, yellow. He couldn't fucking wait.

If any if you cunts watched the game are football men, you see who are the best team. That sending off changed it, add in an OG and the fact Rangers didn't have a single shot on target.. We are the best team, I was proud if them they made them look what I have been saying for months, over hyped shite.

If we had shat it, for the fourth time running, I would concede. But they didn't. They outclassed them.from start to.that send8ng off. Rangers will drop.points, 6 to us for a fucking start, at in the 9 we have in hand and, it's not fucking over, and if I was a sensible a rangers fan, who saw us run their team tagged, I woukd know that in thatvdsrk place in our hearts that overrides exuberance.

Peace and Love
Laws of the game; go and read it you fool.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.