Celtic Thread - 2023/24

With the money already in the bank, the O'Riley money should he be sold, the Frimpong sell on clause, the Champions League money......Celtic have a big summer ahead where if they get things right could put a real gulf between them and Rangers

Need to stop signing the likes of Holm, Nawrocki, Oh, Yang, Palma etc though
Glad you’ve highlighted how well off Celtic are with more to come. Maybe, just maybe, we will see justice at last!!

As for making signings to put a real gulf between them and Rangers. If Celtic have any money left there is a fairly low ceiling on the type of player who will come to the SPFL. It either has to be a CCV or a youngster from abroad using Celtic as a stepping stone to the EPL.

At the very least Celtic need a new Keeper, two new full backs and a partner for CCV.

Midfield to front they are decent and miles ahead of Rangers. If they want to compete in Europe they need one or two with a little more quality

If they standstill then they could be in trouble as they won’t be able to rely on the Beale factor.

Tbh if both sides of the Old Firm do not add a little more quality and Hearts can hang onto Shankland then the Jambos could really narrow the gap. Hopefully Hearts give Naismith a little bit of cash with Euro Group stages guaranteed

Glad you’ve highlighted how well off Celtic are with more to come. Maybe, just maybe, we will see justice at last!!

As for making signings to put a real gulf between them and Rangers. If Celtic have any money left there is a fairly low ceiling on the type of player who will come to the SPFL. It either has to be a CCV or a youngster from abroad using Celtic as a stepping stone to the EPL.

At the very least Celtic need a new Keeper, two new full backs and a partner for CCV.

Midfield to front they are decent and miles ahead of Rangers. If they want to compete in Europe they need one or two with a little more quality

If they standstill then they could be in trouble as they won’t be able to rely on the Beale factor.

Tbh if both sides of the Old Firm do not add a little more quality and Hearts can hang onto Shankland then the Jambos could really narrow the gap. Hopefully Hearts give Naismith a little bit of cash with Euro Group stages guaranteed
Sorry but no team can narrow the gap to the old firm in the spl.
Rangers themselves are struggling to narrow the gap.

Sorry but no team can narrow the gap to the old firm in the spl.
Rangers themselves are struggling to narrow the gap.
Rangers and Celtic are nowhere near the teams they were in the past.

Hearts have done well and are miles ahead of the rest. Two seasons of group stage football and I genuinely believe the gap will be reduced.

Celtic have their off field financial problems to deal with and Rangers will be spending on increasing the capacity and stadium improvements

Not as far fetched as you may think. Anyway I live in hope as we NEED a more competitive league

What are you basing this Holm analysis on?

I think they need to bin all those off, and also wouldn't be signing Idah or Bernardo permanently either. They need better
My knowledge of football and watching the lad. He will be fine. He has the ability, we all acknowledge this. With our midfield three it is impossible to start now. But, give this lad time and I’m confident he will be a good option over a long season.

Rangers and Celtic are nowhere near the teams they were in the past.

Hearts have done well and are miles ahead of the rest. Two seasons of group stage football and I genuinely believe the gap will be reduced.

Celtic have their off field financial problems to deal with and Rangers will be spending on increasing the capacity and stadium improvements

Not as far fetched as you may think. Anyway I live in hope as we NEED a more competitive league
We will be fine. All your hopes of us having off field financial issues are like the Eangers are coming. Delusional hope. Where you are getting the money for infrastructure development and a team that can play without punting it, is as much a mystery as why didn’t you spend in January to win the league and get the circa £60m CL cash. Oh that’s it, you don’t have a pot to piss in. You have all Beales signings on five year deals on good money. Who are going to buy those useless pricks and match their wages? There won’t be a rush,

We will probably lose Matt, but that’s football for us. We can’t hold onto the best. The bottom line is, we get it right in n the summer, you are fucked and Clementine will be returning to Belgium to work in a chocolate factory. Or waffles, he loves a waffle.

Fast forward to our first game at Celtic Park and we again put you to the sword, calls for his head will be deafening.

You are correct about who we need, but need to add another striker and a winger. We need to replace Matt and that will be difficult. Do all of that and you won’t have a hope. Your only ace is our board of shitebags. That’s a good card though. I cannot deny that.

My knowledge of football and watching the lad. He will be fine. He has the ability, we all acknowledge this. With our midfield three it is impossible to start now. But, give this lad time and I’m confident he will be a good option over a long season.
He's not up to it I think.

Not even in the mix with Bernardo and Iwata to get a run out to replace the current midfield

The Rangers are always shouting about coming.

We arrive. 3 in a row and if you think that our pals are going to stop us dominating for a while, you’re as deluded as they are.

Quality of our football, without the recruitment this summer, wouid beat Rangers next year. If our board fancy being around for Christmas, I think they will spend. If we do that well, they haven’t a fucking hope.

Champions Again

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.