Celtic Thread - 2023/24

To be fair it was a small minority. For the thousands in attendance most observed.

There is a lot of history there and people don't want to let it go. I'm sure in 50 years time eveything will change

I'm not sure what the majority of Celtic fans opinions are on the Green Brigade. They want to be known as some sort of activists/social justice warriors but at the same time it seems they have a bigger voice than the actual club.

Its all a slippery slope for them on how they deal with it all

Who were 1st to wear the hoops
Who founded Celtc
Who funded Celtc
Who were the only club excluded from the 1st Scottish national league as it was for “Scotsmen not Irishmen”
Whose great fans lobbed CS gas into a packed stranded resulting in mayhem?

Celtc are a fucking myth. A plc owned by a

Who were 1st to wear the hoops
Who founded Celtc
Who funded Celtc
Who were the only club excluded from the 1st Scottish national league as it was for “Scotsmen not Irishmen”
Whose great fans lobbed CS gas into a packed stranded resulting in mayhem?

Celtc are a fucking myth. A plc owned by a Tory.
And all maybe true BUT.what a sad state of affairs that the club you described with much love is still a much better option then the City wrecking crew across the City!! Up the Celts

And all maybe true BUT.what a sad state of affairs that the club you described with much love is still a much better option then the City wrecking crew across the City!! Up the Celts
Personally they can both go f themselves. 2 cheeks of the same arse. One lot trashed Manchester, the other half glorify arseholes who blew it up.

Personally they can both go f themselves. 2 cheeks of the same arse. One lot trashed Manchester, the other half glorify arseholes who blew it up.
One minute this bigoted Fanny is boasting he’s a Hibs thug next he’s greeting about supporters getting a bit bousterous

And Manchester wasn’t wrecked ffs!! Rangers brought in tens of millions into the Manchester area!

You seem a very angry guy. Is it because your team are shite, or is there something else? We get it. You hate us and Rangers, but you seem to look for the worst in the supports and think we are all the same. We ain’t. That’s a Trump like assessment. Baseless and embarressing. Are there cunts in both our supports, absolutely and I’m sure No 8 would agree with that too, but the majority of both are sound people.

Well thankfully that’s the international break over. I refuse to pay those Viaplay cunts a red cent to watch the national team. An utter disgrace that so many can’t watch it as they can’t afford it, which shows how fucked up this country is after 13 years of Tory vermin rule. And the SFA bastards denying Scots who are on low incomes and their weans unable to watch their team. Bastards all.

Anyway, football returns today and I can’t wait. Hopefully stretch the league today and put a bit more pressure on our now, best team ever, friends as they go to Aberdeen, who hopefully will be still pissed at Boyd’s Rangers lament about Aberdeen against us. What that inarticulate prick of a cheerleader forgets, is we beat them far easier because we are better than them. They always forget that, they read the Daily Ranger too much who start a new hype cycle every new Nessuah, until that fails then forget they wrote how great he was and how great they were and start undermining him. Fucking hilarious.

Anyway, come on Celtic and the Dandies. If they get any sort of result, Boyd’s head will hopefully explode on camera. If I’m honest, I can’t see the Dons getting anything. One thing for sure though, Boyd’s pathetic comments will have fired them up. Wether that’s enough to win against the new Real Rangers remains to be seen.

Cheating bastards!!

Two pena

Ten mins injury time

Corrupt to the core

Two Pens and you fucked it up

Two Pens and you fucked it up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.