Celtic game - strict security measures announced (page 34)

I was logged in, it said my name at the top of the screen but no choose seats or quick seats option. At the bit about Celtic tickets it said I could buy two but needed to log in or register. When I did (again and again) it took me back to the same scenario. Had to phone them in the end. Took me over an hour of work time.
You weren't by any chance using iPad or iPhone,have had similar problems in the past buying tickets online ..

I was logged in, it said my name at the top of the screen but no choose seats or quick seats option. At the bit about Celtic tickets it said I could buy two but needed to log in or register. When I did (again and again) it took me back to the same scenario. Had to phone them in the end. Took me over an hour of work time.
If you are on the UEFA scheme the screen will show the tickets you already have. If you want additional tickets, click on on the button at the bottom right that says "Select New Seats" and that will take you to the planner.

The ticket website is so poor considering how much the club have invested in other areas.

The fact that some features don't work on an iPhone or iPad is shocking considering the popularity of those devices.

Using it on mobile in general is also difficult because of how small everything is.

How many tickets have been allocated to Celtic?

It would seem a fair call to give them the whole of the top tier of the South Stand.

How many tickets have been allocated to Celtic?

It would seem a fair call to give them the whole of the top tier of the South Stand.

I hope not, I sit underneath that tier.

If they start doing that bouncing up and down caper like they did last Wednesday I can see me being dug out of the rubble!

I hope not, I sit underneath that tier.

If they start doing that bouncing up and down caper like they did last Wednesday I can see me being dug out of the rubble!
Remember when the Bayern Munich supporters were put on the third tier of the East Stand? They bounced up and down and you could see the structure moving with it. It is designed to flex but it certainly scared me!

Nothing worse than wasting work time.

I also had a sharp intake of breath at the guy actually admitting he wasted an hour of work time.

How could he, particularly when you consider his reason was only trying to get a tickets for a CL game?

I mean what next? Two hours sourcing a good hairdresser? The best Sushi restaurant? Trying to make up with his partner after a Barney caused by drink? :)

Wasting work time? One hour? :)

Back in he day I would arrange away trips to Europe that took all day including flights, hotel and taxis from airport. I'm a Celtic fan so out of the 14 trips we made using work time, we only drew twice, got beat by Stuttgart but progressed, the rest we were trounced. Loved everyone of them though, but obviously racked with guilt at taking so much work time to make all the arrangements.

Oh the shame :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.