Celtic v City post match

We allowed Celtic a cup match. Gave them something to hold early on, gave the crowd a boost and defended so badly.

We're not quite Barca yet as we have a few that aren't good enough for where we want to be. Zabaleta is done, Clichy doesn't offer enough in attack and Gundogan isn't fit yet.

Collectively our back 4 and Fernandinho weren't switched on at all. Play Stones, Sagna and Kolarov at left back and we'll be better.

We'll be better in the long term for the bad day. May have to start Fernando ahead of Gundogan on Sunday though.

1. Not once did i say it represented all city fans, no idea why you keep saying that
2. I've been keeping an eye on celtic forums, it seemed to be a 50/50 split between "Think it'll be 3-1 city" and "we'll get something from this"
3. I care because it reminds me of united fans, and it's one thing i cannot stand from city fans.

because you keep saying things like "us being city fans should know better"
who cares about united or their fans, as i said i think most fans have shown confidence not arrogance. it sounds like your more worried about what city fans sound like to other fans then anything else. i couldn't care less tbh

Meh

Too many players didn't play well. How many times did we pass it into touch?

Sterling was amazing however.

Well that was a special night.the Bhoys worked our socks of and gave your boys the hardest game you will get off any team this season.my voice has gone the support were outstanding throughout the game.

thought we held out well and in Dembele we have a real gem.before the game i read a lot of how Toure and Sinclair were City rejects.be churlish for you to not admit there is quality in them both.Real hope we can grab 3rd.

Safe journey home City fans
Well played, I'm going to get a lot of stick at work tomorrow as virtually everyone supports Celtic. Don't think Toure was really a reject just came to the end of his contract. He was and remains a good player though capable of the odd blunder. Rodgers has Sinclair playing like he did for Swansea, I remember their first game at the Etihad when Sergio debuted

Celtic have never been a pub team.and "60,000 pissed up idiots" thats the kind of arrogance that annoys me.Give us some credit for god sake

So why don't you play like that and have an atmosphere like that for more than two games a season?

It's not arrogance at all- it's just that you play in a shit league akin to the English championship week in week out and raise your game when a big boy turns up in town.

Enjoy Dundee at the weekend and finishing 4th in the CL group.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.