Centre back options

Van Dijk is the one, let’s just go get him and pay what we need to pay for him. He’s everything we need in a centre half - aggressive in the air and can play, perfect compliment to stonesy

get one of them - Van Dijk, Laporte, Koulibaly
and next summer get another homegrown - Harry Maguire

sell both Mangala and Vinny. time to focus the future.

Van Dijk is the one, let’s just go get him and pay what we need to pay for him. He’s everything we need in a centre half - aggressive in the air and can play, perfect compliment to stonesy

Hugely overrated, a media favourite and nothing more. Laporte is way better.

Now this may sound ridiculous and it does in my head while typing but watching the WHU v Chelsea game amd they said Luiz won't play again from what clun are saying and a loan or sale in Jan would be considered.

So if none of the long term targets were available Jan, would a 6 month loan deal for sideshow be an idea as backup

Like I said I feel ridiculous thinking it as I think he's a twat and a clown, but prem experience and can pass/score free kicks.

I think Chelsea's Christensen would be brilliant in our team next to Stones. Doubt we could get him though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.