Cesc is out again?

fbloke

I am hearing that the Catalonian Cnut has done his hammy good and proper tonight.

Oh what a shame that is!

Not what they were saying on the bbc. They said a sore knee and it was only as a precaution that Wenger took him off.

Wait and see on Cesc for the Cup final is what Wenger is saying. Also Walcott will miss the final. Saying that they should have enough to win the Cup on Sunday and get back some players for there next league game 2 cup games in a row for them.

He needs to move to Barca asap. Slower pace, where he can be part of the team rather than having to run the show.

I wouldnt be too worried for them with Nasri back to full fitness playing him central they will get the best out of him. He has been there best player this season by a mile and I would guess he would be in the running for the PFA player of the year for this season.

They do have great depth. Fabregas and Walcott out? Step up Nasri, Wilshere, Arshavin, and Rosicky. They also have Ramsey returning from loan I think. It's their forwards who are more of a worry for them, Van Persie is very good but Bendtner and Chamakh are both mediocre players.

Wenger said it was too early to judge how bad it is, but he came across as rather depressed.

leighton said:
I wouldnt be too worried for them with Nasri back to full fitness playing him central they will get the best out of him. He has been there best player this season by a mile and I would guess he would be in the running for the PFA player of the year for this season.

Nasri played the full 90 tonight, but Arsenal visibly lost the momentum when Fabregas went off. I can't remember them having one really good chance in the second half.

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger told reporters: "Theo Walcott has an ankle sprain and he is out. For how long, I don't know, but he is definitely out of Sunday.

"Fabregas has a hamstring problem. We will assess that tomorrow. It is impossible to see how serious it is tonight. We will know tomorrow."

The word is that its a minimum of one month out but that the fear is something akin to Owens from last season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.