Champions League 1/4 final draw (PSG)

Given how we are playing, that's hardly a surprise. Lots on here were praying for Benfica or Wolfsburg. Funnily enough, they were praying for exactly the same thing....

Damn! That hurt... But you are right I guess, hope we get a good win at the derby and kick on from there.... But we have saying that all season too

PSG not worrying about the leagues helps them rest guys I guess.

It could also mean that they'll be rusty as they haven't been playing for anything for the past month, it's not that easy to switch on for 90 minutes again after a long 'break'. Bayern losing 4-0 to Real at Allianz Arena two years ago is the prime example, their form dropped a ton when they won the league in record time and that also carried over into CL.

Perfect for me I'm on holiday with the wife and kids at Euro Disney that week just outside Paris

Just broke the news to the missus......

If someone said at the beginning of the season we would draw PSG In the last eight of the CL, I would have taken that.

PSG. good.
Dynamo was 'easy', though we scrambled the return leg.
PSG is 'tough'. the level of play is increasing.
two of the top three in semi and finals would be the 'difficult' and 'most difficult'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.