Champions League 15/16 seeding - City CONFIRMED Pot 2 - Pg20

Don't all Irish people at least have a soft spot for Celtic due to the Irish moving to Glasgow during the potato famine?

P.S not wanting to start a fight about sterotyping, just curious.

Even if Celtic go through tonight, don't they have another round to get past?

think you just did....

Don't all Irish people at least have a soft spot for Celtic due to the Irish moving to Glasgow during the potato famine?

P.S not wanting to start a fight about sterotyping, just curious.

Even if Celtic go through tonight, don't they have another round to get past?

Nope. It's our equivalent of the BNP/EDL that think everyone Irish has to support them (plenty of decent people support them too). The skinhead dickheads that never change out of tracksuit bottoms and get IRA tattoos because they think it makes them look hard. If I wanted to use my nationality as a reason to support a team it would be an Irish club (which I do) and if I wanted to use my nationality as reason to support a scottish team it would be Hibernian F.C. (translation; Ireland F.C.). Celtic and Rangers can both fuck off.

The skinhead dickheads that never change out of tracksuit bottoms and get IRA tattoos because they think it makes them look hard.
Fuck that. I've got an ELO tattoo that I know makes me look hard.
elo-tatoo.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.