Champions League - 2022/23

Who will be champions of Europe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Depending on dates, I’d prefer to go to Seville again. A few days in the Sun would be nice. Loved it last time I went.Tempted by Dortmund, if only to experience the atmosphere. Not sure about Copenhagen. Doesn’t really excite me. It’s expensive as well.

Are the dates being announced today?
What atmosphere, they just bounce about like synchronised robots for 90 mins. It ends up being just background noise. Dortmund itself is much like any boring large town in England - as already mentioned, stay in Cologne or Dusseldorf if you do go.

I enjoyed Copenhagen but that was with a blizzard on match day, which was a good laugh.

You were the lucky ones . All of us in rhe away end were kept in for about a week . Or at least 90 minutes
It’s one of life’s mysteries why law enforcement steadfastly believe that the way to prevent trouble is to kettle 100’s/1000’s of tired, half pissed, hungry toilet needing football fans into a small area for 60 minutes before letting them out. Germany excepted of course!

spurs journalist but rumours itll be 11am saturday before fixtures released.

pain in the ass as im travelling to palace game..

Our group is alright, spurs group is gravity defyingly easy. Lol at Liverpool

For absolutely no reason at all, I'm gonna have a guess at the order of which our fixtures will be played:

Sevilla (h)
Copenhagen (a)
Dortmund (h)
Dortmund(a)
Sevilla (a)
Copenhagen (h)

What do I get if that turns out right?

For absolutely no reason at all, I'm gonna have a guess at the order of which our fixtures will be played:

Sevilla (h)
Copenhagen (a)
Dortmund (h)
Dortmund(a)
Sevilla (a)
Copenhagen (h)

What do I get if that turns out right?
A lifetime membership to Mystic Megs WhatsApp group !

And for others, how often do draws have two consecutive home or away in the schedule ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.