Champions League - 2022/23

Who will be champions of Europe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aye sorry I just meant alternative airports really
Not many if any direct from Edinburgh

Ah, ok fair enough. I personally prefer doing the fannying about on the train in the UK than at the other end. I get them all mixed up now but think we possibly went from Birmingham for Seville. Might have been one of the London ones though.

I'm not likely to do it anyway, but I'd fancy going via Malaga and stopping off at El Chorro to do the Caminito del Rey. The new walkway at the side of the cliff is perhaps not as exciting as the old path:

Fucccck me……

Meanwhile we have to paint the bottom step of stairs yellow & “mind your step” in 12 languages ;)

Don't see how UEFA couldn't have sorted this within 24 hours. The club are going to have to price these games better than they have in recent years or the ground will be empty. Short notice, short turnaround between games and lack of money available at the moment for the average fan.
they had to get the 2 Europa draws done as a couple of the teams share grounds/policing and couldn't be at home on the same week

There aren’t any cheap gas, electricity, or flight prices anymore.

Henry Winter has done the deed on Twitter…..

Attachments

• 8021C11B-DF67-4091-94A1-0C52F4925036.jpeg
    8021C11B-DF67-4091-94A1-0C52F4925036.jpeg
    586.5 KB · Views: 188

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.