Champions League - 2023/24 - Leipzig, FK Crvena Zvezda, Young Boys

Who is the biggest threat to us retaining the trophy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
David Silva back at the Etihad, Edin Džeko back at the Etihad and get to mingle with the Inter fans home and away, San Sebastián in late Summer and Salzburg before Christmas… the group of mates and loads of booze!
Silva certainly deserves to come back and receive a proper send off - definitely unfinished business there.

David Silva back at the Etihad, Edin Džeko back at the Etihad and get to mingle with the Inter fans home and away, San Sebastián in late Summer and Salzburg before Christmas… the group of mates and loads of booze!
No Edin Džeko in the 2023-24 CL. He's signed for Fenerbahçe and will be playing Thursday night football next season.

Give me Porto, red star and Celtic please. All aways I'd like to to do. Other than Porto and Inter pot 2 is pretty grim for those looking at aways as we've literally done them all in the last 2 years. Lots have even already done Porto but we don't speak of that

Give me Porto, red star and Celtic please. All aways I'd like to to do. Other than Porto and Inter pot 2 is pretty grim for those looking at aways as we've literally done them all in the last 2 years. Lots have even already done Porto but we don't speak of that
San Siro for Atalanta too.

Hopefully, we get an easy group which offers the chance to rotate players.

Lens, Union Berlin and Real Sociedad look like lovely potential trips in Pot 4. Wouldn't mind drawing either old firm side. Easy trip, winnable and a bit of a derby feel to the games.

This season's competition starts today!!!!

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE​

QUALIFYING PRELIMINARY ROUND​

• Atletic Escaldes 14:00 Buducnost Podgorica
  • Tre Penne 20:00 Breidablik

Be good to get Real from pot 2 to show Bellingham what a wank choice he made.

Not arsed about 3 but from 4, Sociedad so Dave gets the appreciation he deserves and what he missed out on when he left.

Barca in the knockouts though with Ilkay. Shitting it from 70 minutes on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.