Champions League - 2023/24 - Leipzig, FK Crvena Zvezda, Young Boys

Who is the biggest threat to us retaining the trophy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Problems with the ticket office again. Albeit I should of spotted it sooner myself but this is the 3rd seperate year in the last 6 years I’ve signed up for all 3 schemes only to find out I didn’t sign up to any!

Has this happened anyone this year? I have the screenshots of the conversations with the Twitter team and both times in the past after I explained if they searched my history they’ll see I sign up for all 3 every year when I renew my SC and after telling me first there’s nothing they can do once the deadline has passed they’ve sorted it out for me on both occasions.

That Twitter page isn’t as reliable anymore for message replies and I was on the phone to the ticket office today 37 minutes on hold and had to hang up. Pain in the arse this.

Got my ticket today, south stand, near the away section, will try to sneak in among you guys, scouse style :)
Pretty much the last thing you would want to emulate

Problems with the ticket office again. Albeit I should of spotted it sooner myself but this is the 3rd seperate year in the last 6 years I’ve signed up for all 3 schemes only to find out I didn’t sign up to any!

Has this happened anyone this year? I have the screenshots of the conversations with the Twitter team and both times in the past after I explained if they searched my history they’ll see I sign up for all 3 every year when I renew my SC and after telling me first there’s nothing they can do once the deadline has passed they’ve sorted it out for me on both occasions.

That Twitter page isn’t as reliable anymore for message replies and I was on the phone to the ticket office today 37 minutes on hold and had to hang up. Pain in the arse this.
I was asked to update my payment details a few weeks back.

fancy doing the Belgrade trip,not read the full thread but just wondering what routes people are taking to get there? Bit of a tricky one to get to,was looking at flying to Timasoara and getting the train but the train looks iffy

fancy doing the Belgrade trip,not read the full thread but just wondering what routes people are taking to get there? Bit of a tricky one to get to,was looking at flying to Timasoara and getting the train but the train looks iffy
Flight goes direct from Luton to Belgrade.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.