Champions League anthem PSG home

Well I suppose it might get a few fans in ready for kick off, getting ready to boo. It's a pity there is not as much effort put in to get behind the team on a night like tomorrow.

I suppose you'll find it difficult to booo while you've got David Gills chopper in your mouth.

Well I suppose it might get a few fans in ready for kick off, getting ready to boo. It's a pity there is not as much effort put in to get behind the team on a night like tomorrow.

Every City fans knows why we boo the anthem, every single one....

I'm going to enjoy booing it even more now I know it pisses off people like you.

Said it in another thread but instead of booing the shity Uefa anthem, we should drown it out shouting "City!, City!, City!".

We need a few air horns sneaked in and all sounded during the anthem. It would sound like the Titanic sinking and no amount of TV production would allow that anthem to be heard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.