Champions League Final 3rd June 2017

One thing which really pissed me off is that there's a tendency for people to equate cynicism with intelligent observation.

That Mandzukic goal was one of the best I've ever seen in a cup final and all I heard from the commentator was "has Navas gone with the wrong hand there?" and "I don't think Mandzukic caught that exactly how he would have liked." I was enjoying that you **** but your miserable, overly critical, needless rambling took the shine off what was a ridiculously entertaining moment. Fuck you, whoever you are.

A masterclass from Zidane, Juve were nowhere to be found during the second half, they broke down in the span of 20 minutes.
The gap between us and them is of abyssal proportions; just remember we had zero attempt on goal when we played them at home last season, and now they are as twice as clinical and versatile than before.
I can't wait to see the rags shred to pieces in that following supercup.

Modric and kroos ran the show. The only thing that spoilt a great final was the play acting and Ramos at the end. There was some excellent football from both teams at times. Shame Juve couldn't keep up with Real second half they were tearing them a new one

Can't stand championship league. Two teams intent on cheating with the ref letting one team get away with it.

The Cristiano Ronaldo wankfest is almost as annoying as it is predictable. Another game where he was far from Real's best player but managed to be in the right place at the right time; an important attribute but certainly undeserving of the level of adulation he receives from our pundits.

MOTM

A truly great player

Everyone would be wetting themselves if he came here

His two goals were utterly superb, the first beautifully hit, leaving the canniest keeper inthe world nowhere, the second a classic where-did-he-come-from poacher's goal.
Can't stand him, but then, I can't stand Suarez.

By the way, my point is purely limited to his goals .Other than that, major as it is, he did nothing of note. On what I saw, Isco, if anyone, was Real's man of the second half.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.