Champions League Final | Depot Mayfield Screening by City

2 hours 40 to wait to get through.

Have you given anyone else your UEFA code?
No.

Oh that's strange, you should be eligible are you sure you didn't give anyone your code?
I didn't give anyone my code.

We have had a few fans saying the same, they didn't give anyone their code either.
Ok, can I buy one now?

No - the system thinks someone has used your UEFA code.
I haven't given anyone my code.

Ok, we are going to need to investigate but I am not sure how we do that.
Can you just override and give me a ticket?

No, I will call you back when we have an answer........

2 hours 40 to wait to get through.

Have you given anyone else your UEFA code?
No.

Oh that's strange, you should be eligible are you sure you didn't give anyone your code?
I didn't give anyone my code.

We have had a few fans saying the same, they didn't give anyone their code either.
Ok, can I buy one now?

No - the system thinks someone has used your UEFA code.
I haven't given anyone my code.

Ok, we are going to need to investigate but I am not sure how we do that.
Can you just override and give me a ticket?

No, I will call you back when we have an answer........

There’s some clever people out there. I know the access code was a big number but I wonder if it was possible for someone, with the help of a programme or something, to keep trying access codes until they hit a real one that hadn’t been used?

Could also maybe explain why people who were trying to buy tickets didn’t have their code accepted.

There’s some clever people out there. I know the access code was a big number but I wonder if it was possible for someone, with the help of a programme or something, to keep trying access codes until they hit a real one that hadn’t been used?

Could also maybe explain why people who were trying to buy tickets didn’t have their code accepted.
Could be, Im no expert but the code looked hexi dec - maybe some codes are either faulty, duplicate or been "guessed"

Just annoys me that the twitter 'help' is replying to coldplay questions but ignoring season card holders and rhen the q is hours.

A first world problem for sure!!!!

Credit to City ticket office after me slagging them off - they called me back, 2x tickets sorted.

The lady said there are "a lot" of call backs to do....

I've no idea about codes being to be hacked But I would hope uefa had an idea of what percentage could be hacked ,but I would hope they would keep back a few tickets for those who lost out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.