Champions League Final | Depot Mayfield Screening by City

Been offered a ticket for this today. Debating whether to go or will i get frustrated at a CitySquare cheesefest with Natalie Pike and "the voice of the Etihad".

If the club are organising it then it's going to be sanitised but surely with 6000 blues there in a small building it'll be rocking? Torn.

Been offered a ticket for this today. Debating whether to go or will i get frustrated at a CitySquare cheesefest with Natalie Pike and "the voice of the Etihad".

If the club are organising it then it's going to be sanitised but surely with 6000 blues there in a small building it'll be rocking? Torn.
Obviously can't guarantee anything, but there's a few of us going and the fans alone should make it a laugh. It's a good space for something like this (and absolutely shite for the warehouse project as there's no sound insulation so every room you can also hear the next room)

FFS, just go! Cheese fest at first, then during and after the match if City win, it will be rocking. Think of it as a stand full of 6000 pissed up City fans.

FFS, just go! Cheese fest at first, then during and after the match if City win, it will be rocking. Think of it as a stand full of 6000 pissed up City fans.

Except it won't be will it.

Does anyone has one spare ticket for the Mayfield Dept at all please?
please send me DM if so. A group of us going and one ticket down.
Thanks Blues

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.