Champions League Final | Friday Night Party

Good morning Manchester,
i wrote alot about everything last 3 weeks, answered all mails; for fun in istanbul and SAFETY ISSUES. just will mention a few topics, pls read. You are starting to come, have a nice flight.

1- Kadıkoy/Besiktas is 100%safe 7/24. feel free.
2- Nevizade is 100% safe. i ll be there friday and saturday with you. But, i am also receiving mails about taksim region. As i told a lot before; after midnight be careful using the bystreeets of taksim. if anyone come close to talk, keep your distance, always keep your distance. we will be drunk, and they know it. if you ll use the bystreets, walk in groups.
3- GIRLS: feel free at Kadıkoy, Besiktas, Nevizade. but be extra carefull using the bystreets at taksim after midnight. Also Fatih region. walk with your boy/guy friends in taksim bystreets.
4- Use istiklal street mainly at Taksim. But also, istiklal street gets very crowded sometimes. when i say crowded, very very very crowded. too many refugees and turks from rural areas comes on fridays, and weekends. Istiklal is safe, but 1 issue i wanna mention for GIRLS.
If istiklal is too crowded and there are girls in your group, make them walk in the middle. those asshole guys sometimes try to touch girls. they are harmless but it is annoying. Also, they may try to say words, i dont know how you say in english. there may be guys, who shouts ''Hey girl, hey sexy, etc''. never look at them or get angry... just walk. they are harmless but it is annoying. Istiklal was great in 90s and early 2000s but it changed. it happened to me in 2011 or something while i was walking with my girlfriend. anyway you get the issue
5- BOYS AND GIRLS: you may socialize with anyone at pubs at Kadıkoy/BEsiktas/Nevizade. turks are really kind.
6- i told it before a few times. never jokes about flag, or banknotes. that is important
7- turkish people at kadıkoy, besiktas, nevizade (those guys are 90% against erdogan) is a little depressive lately due to political and financial situation. i know you are really kind guys. be a little extra kind this time pls (We are depressed) :))))).
8- i will be with my friends (they are also Oasis fans-thats how we met). 2 of my friends are lawyers. any incident happen, mail me (idont wanna talk on behalf of them but their services are free. due to our respect to Manchester and esp OASIS). i ll try to help. i ll be with you on friday and saturday.

so thats all i think
waiting for you
Live Forever
have nice flights.
Thanks for the info you've been putting on here, we have a few girls/ ladies with us but plenty of blokes to ensure their safety.

Sorry to throw a spanner into the works.

Just a word of caution.

Not saying it will happen.

A large group of Fiorentina Ultras attacked a group of West Ham fans tonight in a bar.

Inter have a large Ultra following. They may decide to head to Navizade Street if they find out City are meeting there on Friday night.

Just a word of caution.

A large group of Fiorentina Ultras attacked a group of West Ham fans tonight in a bar.

Inter have a large Ultra following. They may decide to head to Navizade Street if they find out City are meeting there on Friday night.
Good they’ll surrender quicker than in ww2

Just a word of caution.

Not if there’s plenty of blues. Even numbers or if they’re out numbered, they’ll be off looking for easier targets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.