Champions League Final | Friday Night Party

I was at the fan park in Prague on Weds night. 8k West Ham fans in there. Fiorentina had their own. Looked like carnage by the time we got there. Sold beer not much else and the toikets were grim Great atmosphere though.
How much was a beer? UEFA advertising that the fan parks will have “reasonably priced” beer…

How much was a beer? UEFA advertising that the fan parks will have “reasonably priced” beer…
Tbh I can't remember. I was pretty pissed by then and it was cashless. Had to load up wristbands with credits and there was a deposit on the plastic pint glasses. I think it was about £4 a pint.

You can all just fuck off with your stupid party!
I am in work and going for my dinner in an hour.
I haven't done owt all day and am watching the clock until 4.
Just told the better half that I fancy going to The Friendship in Prestwich for tea so that I can have a few Holt's then home and try and sleep for a few hours. 3am flight in the morning.
Just popped up on my phone that Kun is in Istanbul and is watching the game with us lot!
Only jealous - couldn't do more than in and out same day due to going to the Albufeira for a couple of weeks on the 20th and will have to do some serious Brownie point refilling!

Enjoy you Blue beauties and roll on tomorrow!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.