Champions League Final | In Disneyland Florida

Fuzzy80

Currently in Florida and struggled to watch the FA final.

Ended up via BBC iPlayer and a VPN.

Got on just in time for KO, so was pretty immense when Gundogan scored, but rest of the game was buffering and up-dates before you watched it.

Don’t want that for CL.

So any recommendations, a bit of an atmosphere would be good too but honestly just want to watch it and not on my phone.

Thanks

Got on just in time for KO, so was pretty immense when Gundogan scored, but rest of the game was buffering and up-dates before you watched it.

Don’t want that for CL.

So any recommendations, a bit of an atmosphere would be good too but honestly just want to watch it and not on my phone.

Thanks
Orlando blues i think meet at murphys pub on i drive

Don’t want that for CL.

Thanks
In the USA the game is on 'CBS' 3pm OK EST

Don’t want that for CL.

Thanks
Must surely be a bar showing the game?

Try looking up the Orlando OSC to see where they meet. Did it last year for the FA Cup semi final and was an Irish bar on International Drive that showed the game.

I thought for a minute you were suggesting the final was being played there in the future. It didn't even surprise me . The robbing cunts have give west ham 5k tickets to their final. They don't give a shit about the real fans .

I thought for a minute you were suggesting the final was being played there in the future. It didn't even surprise me . The robbing cunts have give west ham 5k tickets to their final. They don't give a shit about the real fans .
I thought the same. It really wouldn’t be a shock.

Don’t want that for CL.

Thanks

Any Millers Ale house will have it one. Will be pretty full. Decent food and beers too.

There’s a small Irish Pub next to Gator Golf on International Drive. That will have it on. I’d expect Hooters to have it on also.

In the USA the game is on 'CBS' 3pm OK EST

AND CBS = ITV so every provider/TV has access

Personally, if you weren’t bothered about being around other Blues, I’d head to your nearest Hooters … great wings, cold beer, lots of tv’s which they’ll always put the channel on you want (for sports) and oh yeh, some nice views

Personally, if you weren’t bothered about being around other Blues, I’d head to your nearest Hooters … GREAT WINGS, cold beer, lots of tv’s which they’ll always put the channel on you want (for sports) and oh yeh, some nice views
Is that what they call them in Hooters?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.