Champions League Final | Istanbul or could it be moved?

Is Baku/Azerbaijan still sporting vogue? Further east, more remote for most teams, cash-rich. Ticks all the UEFA boxes. Or Riyadh.

I’d like Hampden Park, the Stadium of Light, or Wembley in that order. But for impartiality reasons Amsterdam ArenA is probably the best substitute should Türkiye go up in flames

Is Baku/Azerbaijan still sporting vogue? Further east, more remote for most teams, cash-rich. Ticks all the UEFA boxes. Or Riyadh.

I’d like Hampden Park, the Stadium of Light, or Wembley in that order. But for impartiality reasons Amsterdam ArenA is probably the best substitute should Türkiye go up in flames
Want it in Turkey so if we win want to take away another memory from the red scousers

Budapest was one that sprang to mind.

Although I'd love UEFA to pick Barca if we're on for the treble just to boil cockney rag piss.

I’m taking my partner and my 8 year old stepson on Saturday, it’s their first time to Wembley, I’ve told her it won’t be like the Etihad!!

As I’ve also got my 70+ year old parents with me, they’ve been plenty of times and no what to expect, I’m not really looking forward to it in that regard. Just hope there’s no real knobheads near us for a change.
Hope you and the family have a great day pal

Naples, playing against whoever managed to knock napoli out would be a barrel of laughs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.