Champions League Final | Istanbul or could it be moved?

I didn’t put the blame solely on them the other day, but I will in 14 days time if we beat Madrid and all my flights are sorted. Nothing ever changes with them, I think I could run them better and I’m thick as fuck.
I’ll be booking Wednesday too mate should we progress. Trouble is UEFA wouldn’t give a fuck about the fans if they had to move it last min.

I’ll be booking Wednesday too mate should we progress. Trouble is UEFA wouldn’t give a fuck about the fans if they had to move it last min.
Yep, I’ll be booking my flights as soon as the final whistle goes presuming we win. I can see this being changed and thousands being out of pocket. Thing is, UEFA will be talking to the Turkish government and they will be saying nothing to be worried. They’ve had this final pencilled in a few times already, they won’t want it changed again.

Well this is a mess. Now hearing reports that the state media agency that is giving numbers to CNN and Al Jazeera don't reflect the count by the electoral commission which has the opposition ahead and actually in with a chance of winning outright.

Who knows what's going on - anybody's guess.

Will say it again though, UEFA are shambolic because the clubs let them get away with it year after year. As soon as the teams are decided, both clubs should come out publicly to demand a commitment from UEFA to prioritise travelling fans.

I won’t be holding my breath though

Looking more and more like things are going to kick off in Turkey based on current election reports.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.