Champions League Final | Istanbul or could it be moved?

If Erdogan loses the election, he is quite capable of “doing a Trump.” Chaos is guaranteed.

Election is tomorrow and I've been speaking to a few people in Istanbul that I know. Very much a feeling that Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu, the opposition candidate, may win as he is favoured by younger voters. Very tense for sure, and if Erdoğan is beaten, there is a belief that transition will not be smooth. In short, and as they told me, Erdoğan believes he is Turkey,and he won't take kindly to being told he isn't!

Election is tomorrow and I've been speaking to a few people in Istanbul that I know. Very much a feeling that Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu, the opposition candidate, may win as he is favoured by younger voters. Very tense for sure, and if Erdoğan is beaten, there is a belief that transition will not be smooth. In short, and as they told me, Erdoğa believes he is Turkey,and he won't take kindly to being told he isn't!
If that’s the case we’ll be booking flights to Lisbon next week if we beat Madrid.

I booked mine yesterday, about an hour and half before Miggy posted that article. Would of held off if I seen it then again if we do get there and it’s on there and I didn’t book it, I’d be just as pissed off. Just have to keep the fingers crossed all the stars align for me now.

Attachments

• F778E994-A903-4BFE-85BA-1FE5E07AF87D.jpeg
    F778E994-A903-4BFE-85BA-1FE5E07AF87D.jpeg
    308.6 KB · Views: 145
  • AC3B1BD3-37F5-43C3-A0E2-236057E025BE.jpeg
    AC3B1BD3-37F5-43C3-A0E2-236057E025BE.jpeg
    308.6 KB · Views: 144
I hear for Ergoden its either win or prison. So he will kick off if loses. Uefa saying they have not spoken to any countries about moving it though. Lets wait and see. We need to win first.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.