Champions League Final | Istanbul - Sport Options Travel Packages

Seems the best option currently from Manchester. Are you planning on heading back to the airport straight after the game and hopefully celebrations ? I’m just not sure what’s the best way of getting there at 1am outside a football stadium to the airport 66km away. Is there going to be shuttle buses for that ?
Was thinking about this one myself just the 2.5hr bus trip from SAW airport to stadium putting me off only 1hr from Istanbul airport to ground but can't find any flights with times to suit. Sportsworld or looking into putting more flights on but won't announce anything till Wednesday morning plus it's £995 .

Was thinking about this one myself just the 2.5hr bus trip from SAW airport to stadium putting me off only 1hr from Istanbul airport to ground but can't find any flights with times to suit. Sportsworld or looking into putting more flights on but won't announce anything till Wednesday morning plus it's £995 .
taxi share SAW to centre to ground, or use metro/train there... back will be plenty of wheels, surely?

Has anyone booked on the Pegasus flights arriving at 15:10 on Saturday and does it give enough enough time ?
Cheers

Sportsworld just added another flight - Flight No 8 leaves 03:00 lands 09:00
Return 04:05
Lands 06:45

Panic Over

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.