Champions League Final | Istanbul Travel - Good to hear routes etc.

Im looking at Bulgaira... anyone any experience going thru the Border into Turkey??

Yes due to bad weather. Had to land and overnight in Sofia due to a snow storm and airline refused to fly the next day so we had to get a coach to Istanbul. 12 hours and about 90 mins at the border, not great tbh.

What about Sultanahmet? Booked it last month and the reviews were very good. Really close to the Grand Bazaar I think.
yes, fatih is the old city. Sultanahmet, saint sophia, grand bazaar, topkapi palace is there. great places to visit. but not a good place to stay. visit those places if you have time.

yes, fatih is the old city. Sultanahmet, saint sophia, grand bazaar, topkapi palace is there. great places to visit. but not a good place to stay. visit those places if you have time.
What do you mean by not a good place to stay? A lot of the reviews say location is one of the best in Istanbul. By not a good place to stay do you mean the access or is it not a nice area?

My intention is to see a lot of the sights in Istanbul and a believe the blue mosque is fairly close too. I was going to stay in Taskim Sq but after doing a bit of research Sultanahmet seemed a bit more for me.

Where are the best sort of bar areas? I mean the most likely place in which a large number of football fans can congregate together.

I've managed to book flights for just £250 Thursday - Monday. Fly from Birmingham to Antalya and back for £194 and then the internal return flights to Istanbul were only £66.

What do you mean by not a good place to stay? A lot of the reviews say location is one of the best in Istanbul. By not a good place to stay do you mean the access or is it not a nice area?

My intention is to see a lot of the sights in Istanbul and a believe the blue mosque is fairly close too. I was going to stay in Taskim Sq but after doing a bit of research Sultanahmet seemed a bit more for me.

Where are the best sort of bar areas? I mean the most likely place in which a large number of football fans can congregate together.
Ive booked in fatih,800 yards from center in european side

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.