Champions League Final | Istanbul Travel - Good to hear routes etc.

Right now you can do Thursday - Monday for around £250/60 on flights. I'm doing Birmingham to Antalya for £194 and then Antalya to Istanbul was £66 the next day. Those are return flight prices as well. Can get a train from Manchester straight to Birmingham Airport as well.

Birmingham > Antalya - Thursday
Antalya > Istanbul - Friday
Istanbul > Antalya - Sunday
Antayla - Birmingham - Monday

I'm also going by myself so if anybody wants to meet for a beer let me know haha. I'm staying near Besiktas stadium, going to try and do a tour of their ground and Galatasary. Fenerbache don't do one apparently.

Interesting jet2 doing some flights I won’t be going as posted above but fly out from Belfast to Antalya Friday,return Tuesday was working out around £225..

Just managed flights going out on 9th returning on 11th..

Manchester (09.35) - Budapest (13.15), Budapest (15.00) - SAW (18.20)

SAW (18.50) - Dalaman (20.05), Dalaman (21.50) - Manchester (00.25)

£316
How? I got it to more than that just on the outbound journey with those flights!

Leeds to Dalaman on Jet 2 on Friday and into Instanbul for 7am Saturday with some airline I've never heard oif. Fly back Sunday evening and cost about £330 in total. Not bad when you consider what the day trip will cost.
Please advise where you found this, particularly the internal Turkish flights?

Right now you can do Thursday - Monday for around £250/60 on flights. I'm doing Birmingham to Antalya for £194 and then Antalya to Istanbul was £66 the next day. Those are return flight prices as well. Can get a train from Manchester straight to Birmingham Airport as well.

Birmingham > Antalya - Thursday
Antalya > Istanbul - Friday
Istanbul > Antalya - Sunday
Antayla - Birmingham - Monday

I'm also going by myself so if anybody wants to meet for a beer let me know haha. I'm staying near Besiktas stadium, going to try and do a tour of their ground and Galatasary. Fenerbache don't do one apparently.
Yeah I booked via Antalya from Manchester, Friday to Monday. Seemed the best route in terms of balancing cost and convenience. Not too much hassle and fairly cheap. Direct flights were way too expensive and that was on Tuesday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.