Champions League Final | Istanbul Travel - Good to hear routes etc.

Right now you can do Thursday - Monday for around £250/60 on flights. I'm doing Birmingham to Antalya for £194 and then Antalya to Istanbul was £66 the next day. Those are return flight prices as well. Can get a train from Manchester straight to Birmingham Airport as well.

Birmingham > Antalya - Thursday
Antalya > Istanbul - Friday
Istanbul > Antalya - Sunday
Antayla - Birmingham - Monday

I'm also going by myself so if anybody wants to meet for a beer let me know haha. I'm staying near Besiktas stadium, going to try and do a tour of their ground and Galatasary. Fenerbache don't do one apparently.
What time’s your train to Birmingham mate? I’ve got a flight to Istanbul at the 17:20.

Booked Antalya Manchester via last minute yesterday
Went pending then advised they could not confirm booking
Looked this morning price doubled
Now going via BHX

Haven’t booked train yet but my flight from Brum to Antalya is 17.40. Beers in the airport haha?
Haha, sounds like a plan mate! Gonna be interesting to see how many blues take over Birmingham / other airports with the same idea. Hoping for an influx.

All booked
Gatwick > Antalya > Istanbul Friday morning
Istanbul > Dalaman > Gatwick Sunday night
£336 for flights and 2 nights in a decent looking hotel near the square

Pegasus flights have come up direct from Man to Istanbul. Go out Fri and return on Sun. £690. Fucking ridiculous.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.