Champions League Final | Istanbul Travel - Good to hear routes etc.

Been all over qualifying think I’m going to give this a miss there piss taking around 1,300 if your lucky, I can’t justify that if I’m honest
Even easy jet we’re charging nearly £1,200 out of Manchester fucking easy jet for god sake

I'm guessing booking flights through city guarantees a flight back if you're delayed from stadium on bus?

they just put you on next available one - so no extra £ to be paid where's others you're charged a fee or new flight cost for missing.

Think i saw flights start leaving from about 3.30am which is a bit tight for if extra time penalties + celebration pitch walk etc.

Can't believe we haven't put on our own coaches like for Porto to and from for that cost.

I've no faith in fifa hiring quality drivers / coaches- more like just about road worthy n cheapest drivers possible.

Been all over qualifying think I’m going to give this a miss there piss taking around 1,300 if your lucky, I can’t justify that if I’m honest
Even easy jet we’re charging nearly £1,200 out of Manchester fucking easy jet for god sake
weds 8th, manc - copenhagen
return 12 th monday ryanair,with cabin bag,£126
thurs 9th copenhagen -istanbul
return sun 11th £223 Turkish air ," edit ."

£300 for 5 nights hotels

Last edited:
I'm planning on staying over Friday and Saturday night.
Does anyone know if Sabiha Gokcen airport is a good option or whether any visas are needed as it's on the Asian side of Istanbul?

I’m already booked however for those still looking just had a quick look at can do an indirect flight from Manchester for around £419.

Mcr to Dalaman Friday 9th - £135
Dalaman to Istanbul Friday 9th - £47

Istanbul to Cologne Monday 12th - £122
Cologne to Mcr Monday 12th -£115

Took me all of 5 minutes to find this. I’m sure with a bit of research there could be better desks out there?

I'm planning on staying over Friday and Saturday night.
Does anyone know if Sabiha Gokcen airport is a good option or whether any visas are needed as it's on the Asian side of Istanbul?
LOL, i don't think so,its still the same country with the same entry rules,asian or european side.

LOL, i don't think so,its still the same country with the same entry rules,asian or european side.

Thanks for replying mate.
My understanding from your reply is I won't need a visa.
I asked as when I went to Egypt you needed a visa to go from Sharm (Asian side) to Cairo (African side)
Also needed a passport to go to the Turkish side of Cyprus.

Would you know whether its a feasible option to fly there if staying over?

no visa are required for Turkey unless you plan to stay more than 90 days. Also if anyone is interested at Sabiha Airport they have lounges,beds and showers called the Keplar club 1 hour is 12 Euros. I plan to book into this after the match for a few hours before my 8.10 flight on Sunday morning.

I’m already booked however for those still looking just had a quick look at can do an indirect flight from Manchester for around £419.

Mcr to Dalaman Friday 9th - £135
Dalaman to Istanbul Friday 9th - £47

Istanbul to Cologne Monday 12th - £122
Cologne to Mcr Monday 12th -£115

Took me all of 5 minutes to find this. I’m sure with a bit of research there could be better desks out there?
Could you tell me what airline please or site.
Thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.