Champions League Final | Istanbul Travel - Good to hear routes etc.

He’s at the Arctic Monkeys gig in Sheffield on the Friday with his mrs. I imagine she’s letting him go to the game if he still takes her to the gig. On a very tight schedule. He’s got a ticket for the game, just needs his travel.
Suppose it’s a toss up between pay through the nose for manchester flights or the push for time to get to another airport but save a few quid. Either way not ideal. But gotta do what you’ve gotta do.

If your flights are with 2 different airlines you will have to go through passport control as though you are exiting the airport & then go through security checks & check in again. If its a through ticket with the same airline you just use the dedicated international transit zone. Hope this helps
Thanks. Worse than I thought that! We’ve only got hand luggage though and will have checked in for our second flight in advance so as long as we’re not delayed too much getting into Düsseldorf we should be ok

No way I can justify this: cost, 4 hour flights, cancelling Friday hospital appointment, disrupting holiday plans, flights at stupid o'clock honestly, it's a non-starter for me .... anyway, flights booked, ticket bought just need a one night hotel for Friday and jobs a good un!!!!

Thanks. Worse than I thought that! We’ve only got hand luggage though and will have checked in for our second flight in advance so as long as we’re not delayed too much getting into Düsseldorf we should be ok
Yeah you should be fine if you've only got hand luggage, if you'd checked cases in then I wouldn't be so confident

Those who are going for multiple days but getting an early flight home on the Sunday 7:40, what do you plan to do with your hand luggage that you take? Will you have enough time to go back to the hotel and on to the airport?
Or are you all just travelling super light?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.